  From: daano...@gmail.com
  To: Gmail
  Cc: Nan ; quad-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2014 1:35 AM
  Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Reclining?

  What kind of Roho do you use in the bed Bobbie?
  Dana
  Sent from my iPhone

  On Nov 2, 2014, at 1:40 PM, Gmail <bobbiehumphre...@gmail.com> wrote:

    I do use a roho in my chair and bed. I/we check it regularly.
    Bobbie

    Smile Everyday

    On Nov 2, 2014, at 1:06 PM, Nan <nlg52...@yahoo.com> wrote:

      Bobbie,

      Do you use a Roho?  I do and I've found that they lose air after a while.
 This causes me to get sores - I've been sitting for so long my skin is
incredibly fragile.  What I've learned is that when this happens, I need
another pressure mapping.  Sometimes I have to fight to get one, but once I get
it I can heal sores while in my chair.  Sometimes I have to recline for a week
or so - watch TV, listen to music ... but once a sore starts to heal, I can
start living again.
      Have you had a pressure mapping recently?

      Nan
      On Saturday, November 1, 2014 10:35 PM, Gmail