Northern Cal and Vegas more times than I can remember. A couple epic,
Multi-month road trips throughout Mexico.  All of this taught me a few
things:

#1 I'm glad I traveled a lot when I did because the older I get the more
fragile I feel and the more difficult it seems to be.
#2 the effort it requires from our family and attendants is huge, draining
and can't be overestimated or underappreciated.
#3 physically and emotionally traveling by air lines is the most taxing
form of travel, promising more drama and trauma than anything else I've
tried.
#4 though many airline staffers are well-intentioned they are
terribly/dangerously undertrained to help us get on and off the airplane
safely
#5 our wheelchairs are treated even worse
#6  every time I've had a disastrous breakdown with my equipment I have
somehow found brilliant  mechanics that have patched my tech back together.
 (the gold medal goes to a back alley  handyman/ repairman in Mexico City
who reconstructed an entire electrical  motor that had been shattered by
cobblestones and a crashing motorcycle. He did this in one day  (and would
only accept $20 for the work). He fabricated multiple parts from scratch.
He reconstructed the aluminum housing from the remaining shards, by
freehand welding, which, by the way is completely impossible to do with
aluminum. When I got home,  my local rehab technician installed the
replacement motor from Germany. When it fell apart a year later-- I was
young and I freely admit abusing my equipment – – the tech installed the
"Mexico motor" while we waited for yet another replacement from Germany.
When that replacement went kaput I went back to the Mexico motor and it
lasted another six years until I  gave it away to a Mexican charity.)
#7 if I could fly on a plane while in my own wheelchair, tied down the same
way I am tied down in a bus or train, I would travel the world.