I tried hemorrhoid suppositories and they just made me bleed (I'm on blood
thinner) and did cream on the nights before bowel program. I put it off for
a long time (about 3.5 yrs from 1st signs of problems) but they got to be
grade 4 with prolapsing and I had to do something.

I had surgery on the 8th and still haven't pooped. Dr wanted me to hold off
on doing suppository and see if I would go on my own, I am taking miralax
along w/ my regular stool softener and Fibercon (he said if I don't go by
Friday we'll do milk of magnesia but I'm not even really bloated now,
passing a lot of gas.  He said it's just letting my rear heal which he feels
is good unless I am uncomfortable or sick from it  ).  I had follow up
yesterday and I think I am doing great. I've only taken about 10 Norco and
some Tylenol 3 - today I didn't take anything until after my shower and was
in my chair. That was at 9 a.m.  Three days after surgery I sat in my chair
11 hrs and really I am just tired. My surgeon is even doing a house call
Friday a.m. to check my rear because it was going to be a production to do
it at his office J

everything I read had me TERRIFIED but they were just so bad I thought it
couldn't be any worse and it isn't..had a few bouts w/ dysreflexia, just
sweating and elevated blood pressure, 1 in the hospital and that night I
came home, otherwise it's been a piece of cake. now by blood pressure is
low....weird...I may feel different when I do poop but we'll see.

Nicki