Sent from Surface

From: lwillis82...@gmail.com
Sent: ‎Thursday‎, ‎July‎ ‎9‎, ‎2015 ‎4‎:‎04‎ ‎PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com

Doctors discovered last month that my good friend Lisa had polyps in her large
intestine. Last Wednesday they operated on her. The surgeon was Dr. Sanjay
Marc. She trusted him so she did not question Marc before the surgery. Mistake.
Her period had just started and she was on blood thinner. Well, he was very
religious. Lisa knew this and for a moment she wondered which Bible quotation
Marc would use to slow the bleeding. Fortunately, he gave her an anti-coagulant
and proceeded to remove half her intestine. Now she has a semi-colon instead of
a colon.

For once, I am punctual about reading my email!