Another place for clothes is:  _www.adaptationsbyadrian.com_
(http://www.adaptationsbyadrian.com)  They  have great jeans for sitting. Rose

In a message dated 1/21/2015 3:28:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
donpric...@yahoo.com writes:

Thanks. Great suggestion.

One correction: I said Rolli was a Danish company but  they're actually
German.

Don.

____________________________________
 From: Gail Holmes  <fgdhol...@cox.net>
To:  Don Price <donpric...@yahoo.com>
Cc: Quad-list Post  <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2015 1:16  PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L]  Adaptive clothing Websites

Another good resource for pants and  jeans for sitting is:

USA Jeans

_www.wheelchairjeans.com_ (http://www.wheelchairjeans.com/)

Money back  guarantee:

Call Darlene  at _918-770-8820_ ()  or toll free  at _800-935-5170_ ()  to
order or to ask a question.

Glenn has ordered jeans and  khakis  here for years.
Gail

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 21, 2015, at 1:03 PM, Don  Price <_donprice63@yahoo.com_