Danny, I'm in the market for a new bed myself with an alternating pressure
mattress because of my ongoing pressure sores popping up.
I have a full size Craftmatic, I'm quite sure the alternating mattress only
come in single size except for bariatric size but I don't think my insurance
will pay since I'm not over weight. There's just sooooo many choices on the
internet.
Bobbie

Smile Everyday