The key is don't change anything if you aren't getting pressure sores. Every
quad is a different size, bone structure, activity level, weight, amount of
transfers, pressure relief, age. So many things go into the equation. Rohos
aren't any good if you don't have help maintaining the air pressure. I have had
17 years pressure sore free on 4 Jay 2 cushions. I will stick with this method
until my luck changes.
Ron