I recently bought a Low Air Loss Mattress and really like it. I tied few and
never liked them. They hurt my shoulders. I would sink in too much. But, I
found one that really felt great and seems to do the job well. It's by Drive,
it has 8 inch purple tubes. I don't know the difference, but one is listed at
about $330 and another at $5000. Looks like same photo. I bought the one that
was about $330. If you get a flat, you can buy extra tubes and change them.
Half the tubes inflate while the other half deflates. The hospital says you
should still get turned every 2 hours, but I go all night without getting
turned. Anyway, The one I got looks just like this one.

http://www.amazon.com/Drive-Medical-Mattress-Replacement-Alternating/dp/B002VWKO9W/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1422130962&sr=8-2&keywords=air+mattress+low+air+loss

Good luck, Greg