My quad belly bothers me more than any other change in appearance that
quadriplegia imposed. Gnarled fingers, atrophied legs, sunken chest? I can
manage. But the slow expansion of my belly bothers me constantly. The fact
that I can't seem to do anything to affect it is maddening. I know passing
40 has something to do with it. I know most guys of a certain age deal with
it. But being in the chair AND appearing fat even though I'm not really
overweight is so depressing. There are also practical problems. It  makes
sex  more challenging, for starters.

 I'm not planning on anything silly like a tummy tuck, but man I would love
to hear some healthy way of slimming down my middle. Sigh.