especially a long term Quad. The lack of any muscle control is part of the
stomach issue....hopefully down the road the medical field may find methods to
help newer injury folks in the future. Dan H**

     On Monday, April 6, 2015 9:01 AM, Larry Willis <lwillis82...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 Same here, Greg. It makes me miserable and even hard to breathe. It feels like
my food sticks where my gut folds. I hate it but don't know how to eliminate
it, other than starvation.

Larry WillisRetired and proud of it

Begin forwarded message:

From: greg <g...@eskimo.com>
Date: April 5, 2015 at 11:09:34 PM EDT
To: <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: [QUAD-L] Quad Belly

After my stoma my quad belly went down a lot, but it sure came back. Bigger
than ever.
Even a binder does nothing for it.
When laying on my back, my stomach looks pretty flat. But once I sit up... it
just flop out.
It actually gets uncomfortable.
Exercising really does nothing for that area, since I have no muscle control
there.
I am trying to twist and do what bending forward that I can. Diet does not seem
to help, the rest of my body it average.
Greg