All companies the same. They do not give a crap about fitting the best chair. They should not get away with this. Until you find a company that really cares and takes the time to evaluate you, You have to really spend the time to research your self. Then ask for a demo to try for a few weeks. Read reviews, ask other users and give it time to adjust for the change. A new different chair takes time to adjust to.

I do not think wheelchair manufactures and DME dealers consider people sitting in wheelchairs for 12 hours a day. They should spend the time in customers shoes and ride around town and into stores to see what its like.

DME are sparse in rural areas like I live in so there is not many choices. My friend down the road was just told to find another dealer after getting his new wheelchair just because he told them and argued that he never got a chest strap. A chest strap is not much $ but they could care less.

Its just another hosing that the disabled get. Here's your wheelchair, cushion or van, now go away until you can order a new one. Plus, I blame Med-i-dont-care for not paying for pressure mapping and for better equipment.
Derrick