There's always a new twist to us Quads.About 6 weeks ago i turned my wheelchair
quickly and i caught my foot on something and twisted it bad.That night it was
really swollen. They came to my house and x -rayed it and they  said from what
they saw there's no broken bones.The thing is, it still swells up during the
day [ its the leg bag leg ] but goes down in the morning. Thats all fine but
now my leg spasms really bad as if someone is grabbing it now.I think i messed
a tendon up or something to make that nerve fire out for a spasm. What u think
i should do?Anything happen like that to you. Please let me know.