My wife manages the local Burger King while I watch the grass grow at home. She
works everyday...and gets me in and out of bed. She is pretty amazing. I likely
would have given up by now if not for her. Our combined incomes disqualify us
from any assistance.

Larry Willis
Retired and proud of it

Begin forwarded message: