  From: Larry Willis
  To: quad-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, August 07, 2015 12:05 PM
  Subject: [QUAD-L] SCI

  My wife manages the local Burger King while I watch the grass grow at home.
She works everyday...and gets me in and out of bed. She is pretty amazing. I
likely would have given up by now if not for her. Our combined incomes
disqualify us from any assistance.

  Larry Willis
  Retired and proud of it

  Begin forwarded message: