Impressive and Inspirational
Best Wishes

In a message dated 8/20/2015 6:44:25 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
britt...@ablethrive.com writes:

Hi all-

My dad's been a quadriplegic since I was 12. 2 months ago, I got married,
and although dancing was a door he had painfully shut after being paralyzed,
 he agreed. That night, my dad transformed. He didn't leave the dance floor
and  he's been a new man ever since.

I made and share this video of his story for anyone who may relate (plus
I'm super proud of my dad and to be his daughter). If even one person dances
because of our story, we'll have made a difference. I hope you all  enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc533Q7lwOE

Thanks and have a great day!
Brittany

--