Thanks all for your kind words and stories! Bonnie, I love that you never
even considered it not being possible! One of my best friends (the
bridesmaid in the wheelchair dance battling my dad in the video), is the
same. Her and I danced our way through college. And Nancy, if your son
loved it before, I sincerely hope he finds a way to tap into that on
wheels. Knowing how hard it was for my dad, I don't underestimate the
challenge, but my dad smiles in a new way now. It gives me goosebumps when
I think about it. Here's to dancing!!

Take care all,
Brittany