Thanks Tom!
Best Wishes

In a message dated 9/4/2015 10:04:41 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
tom.borcherd...@permobil.com writes:

This is a pretty good listing of the nation’s top hospitals for
rehabilitation.  At least through the first two pages, all these centers  have
outpatient wheelchair / seating clinics.

http://health.usnews.com/best-hospitals/rankings/rehabilitation

From: "_wheelchair@aol.com_ (mailto:wheelch...@aol.com) "
Date: Friday, September 4, 2015 at 9:19  PM
To: "_diannal767@aol.com_ (mailto:diannal...@aol.com) ",
"_quad-list@eskimo.com_ (mailto:quad-list@eskimo.com) "
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Sitting wrong/Pressure  sore

Craig, Kessler, Shepard Hospitals all have seating and positioning
clinics. I'm sure that are several others in North America.  Some might  say
"All
They Do Is Pressure Map" your butt, but its more than that and could  take up
to 4 hours with a potential follow-up.  Rehab Doc's are great for  ordering
the evaluation over the order for a new wheelchair.
We have a couple of medical pros among this group that can explain it
better, based on their personal experience.  In your case, someone failed  to
carry out a very important procedure in the eval process.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 9/4/2015 6:26:43 P.M. Central Daylight Time,