Bryce, I have the same problem, a chronic wound. It is superficial and there
are about 4 different areas that pop up, kind of rotating. Pete is taking
amazing care of me and I do see a wound Doctor for a few years now. He is the
VERY BEST I've ever met and his staff too.

It's soooooooo hard to stay in bed for days if months when I feel perfectly
healthy.

I can't plan ANYTHING because I can't promise I'll make it. Sometimes I feel
like I'm just existing instead of living.
Bobbie

Smile Everyday