Michelle and Nancy, I ask you to please reconsider and rescind your request to
be taken off this List.

Michelle, Ron isn't all gloom and doom.

I believe this is the same Ron that was very helpful and instructive a year or
so ago when I asked about hand-cycles.

He generously went out of his way to give specific instructions on the
Dragonfly and the gloves  and personal experiences with his bike that would
have been invaluable had my friend actually had enough function to ride it.

( We've recently gone to plan B with a different hand-cycle and it might work
out.)

Ron, like Nancy and so many others here on this List have unwittingly helped me
as a caregiver to one quad and a friend to an increasing number of people with
SCI's.

I've learned much from their personal experiences on topics like travel,
adaptive equipment, technology, medications, procedures, legislation and
advocacy and the list goes on.

Pun not intended.

I'm continually sharing with those I can what I've learned here.

Michelle i'm sure that you, in time, would have something to add or take away
from this Group.

Yes, I have to admit that I too was a bit rattled by the tone of the poem.

I've regrouped now and am more emboldened to do my part to effect change in my
realm, no matter how insufficient it may be.

By the way, are you still riding Ron?

Sent from my iPhone