Ive been there before. What are you on? Cipro works well for me.

Meredith

----- Original Message -----

From: "greg" <g...@eskimo.com>
To: "quad-list" <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 9:52:04 AM
Subject: [QUAD-L] UTI

I got a UTI this week, first bad one in a long time. The antibiotic made me
almost get sick. I do not do sick very well. When I feel bad, I have a hard
time laying in bed. Twice this week I actually stayed up in my chair all night
instead of laying down. I felt like I was going to get sick and hate that
feeling in bed. I actually sleep almost as well in my chair. I recline over a
big stuffed chair, with pillows on each side, so my arms don't hang down. Every
time I wakeup I sit up for a few minutes just to move around a bit. I called
the doc to switch pills, I just can't tak them anymore.
Greg