For the last two weeks we have been blessed with just beautiful weather here in
Ky. Temps are in the mid to upper 70's, brilliant blue skies, and a light
breeze. The leaves are changing colors and we have had just a touch of frost.
Must have been a banner pumpkin harvest cause there are piles of them
everywhere. In years gone by, barns stuffed with hanging tobacco dominated the
landscape. Not anymore. It's supposed to be cool and rainy for the weekend,
then back to sunny next week. Did you guys in AZ send your weather my way? If
so, I'll take it! God bless all my quad peeps this morning. Gonna watch the
sunrise now.

Larry Willis
Retired and proud of it