Again, much is dependent on the user's ability to operate  various
equipment.  This is why an evaluation is required.  Even for  seasoned drivers.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 10/24/2015 1:35:47 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
lwillis82...@gmail.com writes:

You are  right...money dictates everything. I could not buy a new one if my
life  depended on it.I think EMC electronic controls START at $50,000 or
so. Check  them out on YouTube. They are sophisticated and amazing, but still
require  considerable faith. New controls lean heavily on voice activation.
I just  don't know about that.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <_wheelchair@aol.com_ (mailto:wheelch...@aol.com) >
Date: Saturday,  October 24, 2015
Subject: [QUAD-L] Drive From Chair?
To: _greg@eskimo.com_ (mailto:g...@eskimo.com) , _quad-list@eskimo.com_
(mailto:quad-list@eskimo.com)

With ample enough monies, anything can happen or made into a wheelchair
driver unit.  But before spend any money, you should consider getting
evaluated by a Driving Rehab Evaluator to help determine what is best for  YOU.
 It
could be a van or a truck and maybe a tractor or  motorcycle.  Once the
best mode has been determined, then the task of  finding the best certified
company to do it.  That company might be in  your back yard or it might be on
the other side of the country.
Electric Driving Controls must be installed by a certified  installer.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 10/23/2015 10:22:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time,