it has Gold Pad series for starting, put in gear, wipers, lights,etc.
i was hoping to upload video to youtube if i can get figured out.
Derrick
On 10/24/2015 3:54 PM, greg wrote:
is that the mini easy turn wheel, or joystick?
Can I ask the cost of the system installed
Thanks, Greg

I have 200 Fiord E150 with EMC driving
controls with digitone and voice digi with56k miles. I was hoping
to find another quad who wants to start driving again. It can be
setup for able bodied driver too while quad goes through eval.
Derrick On 10/24/2015 2:35 PM, Larry Willis wrote:

You are right...money dictates everything. I could not buy a new
one if my life depended on it.I think EMC electronic controls
START at $50,000 or so. Check them out on YouTube. They are
sophisticated and amazing, but still require considerable faith.
New controls lean heavily on voice activation. I just don't know
about that.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <wheelch...@aol.com>
Date: Saturday, October 24, 2015
Subject: [QUAD-L] Drive From Chair?
To: g...@eskimo.com,
quad-list@eskimo.com

With ample enough monies, anything can happen or made into a
wheelchair driver unit.  But before spend any money, you should
consider getting evaluated by a Driving Rehab Evaluator to help
determine what is best for YOU.  It could be a van or a truck and
maybe a tractor or motorcycle.  Once the best mode has been
determined, then the task of finding the best certified company
to do it.  That company might be in your back yard or it might be
on the other side of the country.

Electric Driving Controls must be installed by a

certified installer.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 10/23/2015 10:22:35 P.M. Central Daylight
Time, g...@eskimo.com writes: Other than a mini van or

Honda Element, what other cars/trucks can you drive from a
power chair?

I saw a big 4x4 pickup, but it had a big lift system,

instead of a drive-up ramp that I'd prefer. Are there any SUVs?

Thanks, Greg