From: wheelch...@aol.com [mailto:wheelch...@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2015 7:25 PM
To: zoocr...@windstream.net; sbell...@cox.net; quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Bowel Problems

I use milk, instead of water when making oat meal.  I like the old fashion over
the 1 minute (smaller oats).

The oatmeal tends to absorb.  Do you think you are experiencing ghost BM ?  If
so, a small piece of the dukes are breaking off and traveling up the bowel, for
later reaction.  I hope it works for you and your bowels.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 12/2/2015 7:10:23 P.M. Central Standard Time,