From: greg [mailto:g...@eskimo.com]
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2017 5:04 PM
To: Nichole Rohling
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Bowel Problems

I know how you feel, the bowel routine was running my life. Scheduled
everything around it, not waning to go out those days incase issues after.
Then worse, I started leaking, just enough to smell. I finely 'bagged it'
and got a colostomy. The only thing wrong was I didn't do it years ago.
Quality of life s soooo much better, but not just for me, but for family and
helper. What use to take 2 hours, now takes 30 seconds. Just pop the bag
off, wipe clean, pop new bag on.  It takes maybe 1 minute when dong a full
change, every 5 days. J`ust unstick the wafer part, wipe clean, stick new
one on.

In 2 or 3 years now, no real issues. A few times it unsnapped, not put on
good enough. And you can hear farts more, not often, or I'm lucky.

Life changing. I heard of people having issues with sores, but I never have.
Only once. I was on strong antibiotics, had diarrhea (liquid). I didn't
change the bag often enough, burned my skin a bit. My fault.

The 2 main supply makers send you free sample anytime you want to try
different types. So you can try until you find a style you like. Send you
nice travel bags to hold your supplies.

Greg