      From: greg <g...@eskimo.com>
 To: quad-list@eskimo.com
 Sent: Thursday, December 3, 2015 12:49 PM
 Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Not Again

#yiv8474018075 #yiv8474018075 --body{font-size:14pt;}#yiv8474018075
LI{display:list-item;margin:0.00in;}#yiv8474018075
p{display:block;margin:0.00in;}#yiv8474018075 body{}#yiv8474018075 I called the
doc yesterday and this mornig he ordered fluid IVs. I stopped most sweating,
still get a few headaches when I spasm hard. But he body is just sore, can't
get comfortable. It's getting warm enough to sit in the sun, but my eyes are
sensitive and the IV meds say stay out of sun. Thanks all