Get Bitdefender(Antivirus), Malwarebytes(antimalware), Spybot (antispyware).
-Danny

From: lwillis...@yahoo.com [mailto:lwillis...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 8, 2016 8:14 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Fwd: [QUAD-L] Malware

I use mostly Apple stuff. My desktop is a Dell and it stays infected all the
time. Wish I had an iMac.

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: greg <g...@eskimo.com <mailto:g...@eskimo.com> >
Date: March 6, 2016 at 10:43:23 PM EST
To: <quad-list@eskimo.com <mailto:quad-list@eskimo.com> >
Subject: [QUAD-L] Malware

Got Malware taking over my computer. I know of at least one called DNS
Unlocker. Sounds like I have to take it out manualy. The Spybot guys gave me
instructions. 3 pages. I hate these guys, do they realy think I'm going to buy
something from ad pop-ups going to pages I don't want, interfering with what
I'm doing. They should be able to find more of these A$$e$.

Greg