I agree with Joan. I have had a Samsung Galaxy IV for a year and a half
and, with my Motorola Bluetooth, it works just fine. If I do not want to
use my Bluetooth my caregiver or someone will put it on speakerphone for me.

On Sun, Mar 20, 2016 at 12:58 PM, Joan Anglin <poaj...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Without a doubt the Samsung galaxy works best for me, but disable S voice
> and use OK google.  With the blue tooth it is totally hands free to make a
> call, receive a call, navigate, message someone, raise and lower volume,
> ring tone, set alarms etc. etc. and so forth.  :-)

"Petting, scratching and cuddling a dog could be soothing to the mind and
heart and deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer." ~Dean
Koontz