I am also in the market for a new phone.I am still using my first phone, a
candy bar style Nokia. ATT said they will no longer support it in a few months,
so I have no choice. The rest of my family have iPhones. Of course, I need
something easy to operate. Any Suggestions?

Larry Willis
Retired and proud of it

Begin forwarded message: