Ah yes. Saw a show on tv a couple of years ago about people who felt they were
in the wrong body. They believed they were supposed to be disabled. I remember
one fellow put his leg in a bucket of dry ice until it was destroyed, had to be
amputated. The fellow was overjoyed. He said that leg never belonged to him.
Well, I would be glad to trade bodies with someone (if they were strong and
healthy). I cannot imagine wanting to be a quad!

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: