Hi Dianna,

It’s called “Body Integrity Disorder”, something goes haywire in a person’s
mind and they feel as if they
are “supposed” to have some type of disability, spinal cord injury, amputation
etc.  Very bizarre, and sad.
Seems quite real, although their minds can’t seem to wrap themselves around
real SCI problems like UTI’s
bowel & bladder accidents, pain, etc.—seems they often “choose” to be low level
incomplete injuries…

Here is a link to a blog I wrote about it:
https://roho.com/paraplegic-feels-trapped-in-a-non-disabled-body/
<https://roho.com/paraplegic-feels-trapped-in-a-non-disabled-body/>

Bob V