left knee. Now that my stomach is bigger is holds me further on my side and I
can take the right leg and lay it beside the other leg.
Ron

    On Friday, April 15, 2016 3:31 PM, Bryce Willis <lwillis82...@msn.com>
wrote:

 I do. I developed a pretty substantial sore on the inside of my right knee. I
sleep on my left side. I put a pillow between my knees every night, but the
pressure was apparently still too much. The divider has helped tremendously so
far. My knee is held in the air and is finally starting to heal a bit. I am not
familiar with the folding variety. I highly recommend the standard one though.
Got it on Amazon....of course. (Amazon has a hugely big large humongous
warehouse about a mile up the road. UPS plant is at the end of my street.)
Conspiracy? Hmmmmm... Remember, first it was Roebuck......and I haven't seen
Mr.Sears in years! Beware, peeps.

Sent from my iPad
Begin forwarded message:

From: Derrick <wheel...@centurylink.net>
Date: April 15, 2016 at 2:00:39 PM EDT
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [QUAD-L] knee pillow

Does anyone use a knee pillow to keep knees from touching while keeping hip
aligned when you sleep on yourside?
Allgero Medical has one that unfolds to keep feet from touching bed. Then there
is a dozen on Amazon.

I wonder if the pillows that unfold for feet slide apart or come undone.
So, is best to get a pillow for each purpose?
Thanks,
Derrick
i got hip pain and need to keep hip aligned while sleeping on side. I sleep on
back 97% of time but I would do more if I can keep hip from not hurting.