​

I agree with Don 100%. Especially about a good manager compensating for the
meal. My husband *never* put up with anything like that. In fact, if we
started to get poor service and meals at a particular restaurant we just
stopped going to that particular branch.

Our favorite place to go was The Outback but the one closest to us was
doing good, but after we had not been there for while (with my wound of the
century) we had not so good of meals and service so we decided to go to
another similar restaurant nearby. By not going back-- that speaks volumes
in itself. They simply did not get our business anymore.

When we got the good service at The Outback we were good tippers and they
remembered that so when we came back they recognized us right away and this
went on for years. And we were seated right away and treated very well.
Also, we rarely had to wait long for a meal and if we did, we said
something. Otherwise, we just each other's company and not playing games
when enjoying any of our outings together. But that was just us and our
preference of doing or not doing whatever went out and about together. The
proverbial ~Different strokes for different folks~ :-)

~Lori

--
"Petting, scratching and cuddling a dog could be soothing to the mind and
heart and deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer." ~Dean