I couldn't get that game to do anything either. my sister-in-law complains ALL
the time. we went to a very fancy place downtown Cleveland a few years back and
one of my brothers was so humiliated, he said he'd go with her again. it was
over a discount she didn't get credit for. the whole family went because my
sister was home from California. just one of those places you go to and you
know it's going to be expensive, and she held up everyone paying their bill
over a few bucks!
hey bobbie, I took some videos of metro park for you. I couldn't send them,
said the file was to big. i'll try next time. I took several different ones so
they would be short....o'well
diane

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 6:22 PM, Bobbie Humphreys <bobbiehumphre...@gmail.com>