I have three pressure areas on my derrière currently being bandaged.

Unless I can OBTAIN AN AIR MATTRESS that will shift my body a little BY HAVING
CYLINDERS IN IT THAT WILL inflate and deflate EVERY SO OFTEN i AM NOT ABLE TO
GET RID OF THEM. This is going on for years now and I've ASCERTAINED I must
purchase A MATTRESS MYSELF BECAUSE the facilities I have been in have old
mattresses that WILL NOT DO WHAT IS NECESSARY FOR ME. I have the money ready to
go and now I cannot decide what to buy.

tHIS IS THE ONLY ONE i'VE FOUND SO FAR AND i'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THREE MONTHS
and I FOUND THIS ONE IN May and I am extremely frustrated because of the pain
IN MY you know what.

https://www.google.com/search?q=SPAN+America+air+mattressmass
how+to+order+one+and+is+it+returnable&oq=SP&aqs=chrome.5.69i60l2j69i61j69i60j69i57j69i59.20286j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=span+america+pre

iF ANYONE is using something successfully I would certainly appreciate it if
you would tell me the brand and model number. i DO NOT KNOW WHY IT IS SO
DIFFICULT TO spend my money! Ha ha.

Sorry about the WORDS IN CAPITAL LETTERS. mY dRAGON PROGRAM DOES THAT
automatically AND i DO NOT KNOW HOW TO STOP IT. I'm not yelling at anybody.

tHANK YOU again

Debra Scruggs-Scruggs phalanx-dragon slayers -PRISONER OF HOPE ZECH. 9

Formerly: Homeschooling mom of 9 and pvt. pilot
Currently: Quadrapeligic due to advanced MS and living in a nursing home
Phone: 561-743-5093 Room 227B
SC student 20yrs
ROMANS 8:28
B.I.B.L.E.-BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH