After I had my 2nd pressure wound the doctor ordered me this mattress that
Medicare purchased.

Invacare microAIR Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss Mattress
Energy-saving 50 LPM compressor offers four treatment cycles and pressure
monitoring.

Product ID: MA65
HCPCS Code: E0277**
HMESA CODE: 10-10-09-00

The microAIR mattress alternates in 5, 10, 15 or 20 minute cycles. Air
pressure is constantly monitored to maintain proper pressure redistribution
based on the weight of the user.

Visual and audio alarms warn during low pressure or power outage
Mattress remains inflated during power outage when hose is connected
Rolls up and features an attached carry strap for easy transport and storage
10 Nylon, buckled straps firmly secure the mattress to the bed
Wireless auto-fowler prevents user from bottoming out when bed back is
raised

Dimensions: 80" L x 36" W x 10" H
Compressor - 50 LPM
Product Weight Capacity: 350 lb.
Warranty: Limited Warranty - 1 Year - Mattress, Cover; 2 Year - Power Unit