Like the others said vitamin c is good but also high protein drinks such as
Boost are good also. Dan*

    On Wednesday, September 21, 2016 9:46 PM, "cviewe...@aol.com"
<cviewe...@aol.com> wrote:

  I too had a pressure sore and the wound Doc said to keep off it. I spent 6
months in bed and only got up once a week to go to the wound Doc. It finally
did heal and I am back in my chair with a Roho cushion all the time.  Be sure
and eat plenty of protein. I did not want to stay in bed either BUT the sore
did heal,   Rose  In a message dated 9/21/2016 6:43:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight