<!-- P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;} -->

    Debra, I bought an LG sunset Tracfone from HSN awhile back for 79.00. It is
nothing fancy but it works for me. It came with 1200 minutes is each calling,
texts and data (however I use my home wi-fi).
You press a button on the back of the phone so it is easy to turn on. I use a
"grip it" and stylus and google. I have had it for about four months and have
only used about 200 minutes of each so it is a bargain and a better phone than
the state giveaway ones. Good luck to You it really is awesome to just say
google call so and so
Meredith
Sent from my LG Mobile

------ Original message------From: DEBRA DEW Date: Tue, Nov 8, 2016 8:54 AMTo:
quad-list@eskimo.com;Subject:[QUAD-L] please tell me what kind of cellular
phone with you are able to use!
I cannot figure out how a quadriplegic can utilize one without being able to
touch it to turn it on. I desperately need one and have the money available,
but cannot find one to buy.
Debra Scruggs-Scruggs phalanx-dragon slayers -PRISONER OF HOPE ZECH. 9
Formerly: Homeschooling mom of 9 and pvt. pilot
Currently: Quadrapeligic due to advanced MS and living in a nursing home
Phone: 561-743-5093 Room 227B
SC student 20yrs
ROMANS 8:28B.I.B.L.E.-BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH