Joan, I found this and thought you might find it interesting. Would it be an
improvement over the model you have now?

I would certainly appreciate you giving me your opinion about this galaxy seven
model. So far, this has been the best phone I can find, and I would not have
known about it without your input. I certainly appreciate it!

Thank you so much for the information, it has certainly edified me.

http://www.bestproducts.com/tech/gadgets/news/a392/samsung-galaxy-note7-smartphone-phablet-review/

[http://bpc.h-cdn.co/assets/16/33/1600x800/landscape-1471278870-samsung-galaxy-note7.jpg]<http://www.bestproducts.com/tech/gadgets/news/a392/samsung-galaxy-note7-smartphone-phablet-review/>

Samsung Galaxy Note7 Review - Latest Samsung Phone with
...<http://www.bestproducts.com/tech/gadgets/news/a392/samsung-galaxy-note7-smartphone-phablet-review/>
www.bestproducts.com
The Samsung Galaxy Note7 arrives five years after the tech giant raised
eyebrows by launching a big Android phone with a built-in stylus. By now, big
phones have ...

Debra Scruggs-Scruggs phalanx-dragon slayers -PRISONER OF HOPE ZECH. 9
Formerly: Homeschooling mom of 9 and pvt. pilot
Currently: Quadrapeligic due to advanced MS and living in a nursing home
Phone: 561-743-5093 Room 227B
SC student 20yrs
ROMANS 8:28
B.I.B.L.E.-BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH