It looks awesome, but the price tag puts it way beyond what I can afford.
The need to have it positioned directly in front would be a great
disadvantage if one were mobile and moving around in their chair.  Great
technology and eventually it will go down in price.

From: DEBRA DEW [mailto:n14...@hotmail.com]
Sent: 27 November, 2016 9:21 AM
To: DEBRA DEW <n14...@hotmail.com>; quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [QUAD-L] Sesame cell phone---do any of you use this and is it
effective? Thank you

http://www.notimpossiblenow.com/the-latest/hands-free-technology-brings-smar
tphones-to-the-disabled-community.

<http://www.notimpossiblenow.com/the-latest/hands-free-technology-brings-sma
rtphones-to-the-disabled-community> Hands-Free Technology Brings Smartphones
to the Disabled ...

www.notimpossiblenow.com <http://www.notimpossiblenow.com>

Touch screen cell phones dominate the market, but a new touch-free phone
could be the way to go for those with limited mobility. Touch screen cell
phones dominate the ...

Debra Scruggs-Scruggs phalanx-dragon slayers -PRISONER OF HOPE ZECH. 9
Formerly: Homeschooling mom of 9 and pvt. pilot
Currently: Quadrapeligic due to advanced MS and living in a nursing home
Phone: 561-743-5093 Room 227B
SC student 20yrs
ROMANS 8:28

B.I.B.L.E.-BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH