Same here Greg even though we are spoiled living in Southern Arizona
whereby, here, today it will be 64° and sunny. But it drops down into the
30s overnight. It goes down to my bones as well. I wish I could move around
more.

It's kind of funny because when I met my husband and he was living in
Houston Texas he said that at least in the winter (when I was living in the
Northeast) we could put more clothes on but in Houston Texas they can't
take their clothes off. I said yeah but, for me, even putting more clothes
on doesn't help when it drops down into the teens in the winter and with
windchill factors.

I AM thankful to see the sun every day  and have the winters hang around
the 60s or by Sunday it is supposed to be close to 70° and Monday it will
supposedly get to 70°. I hope so!

--
"Petting, scratching and cuddling a dog could be soothing to the mind and
heart and deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer." ~Dean