Hi Ed,    Yes, I too allow myself to get caught up in pain and nothing
else like socialization happens as much as it should. I save my pain meds for
special times or when I need to accomplish things. It sucks. How do you deal
with pain?Meredith
Sent from my LG Mobile

------ Original message------From: Ed Tessier Date: Sun, Dec 18, 2016 2:08
PMTo: Quad-list Post;Subject:[QUAD-L] sex
Just had a lazy afternoon sex with my wife... all oral, since that's what works
dependably...
 so enjoy times like this… So why does it happen so infrequently, why do I let
my chronic aches and pains and hassles distract me from enjoying life?  I
struggle so hard to get through the day sometimes, I don't leave any energy for
something that should be IMPORTANT
Anybody else in this boat?