To be honest i'm looking for a vibrator i can use on my own........you know
personally .

Thanks in advance

________________________________
From: RONALD L PRACHT <r.pra...@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2017 7:38 PM
To: Quad-list Post
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Sex

If you have an adjustable bed I can tell you about a neat trick to please your
female partner she will love. Raise the end of the bed all the way up, have her
lay back on the end. Drive your chair forward into the end of the end of the
bed between her legs and go for it. Three orgasms will do it if you are good.

Ron