I take the 10mg standard oxycodone( 6 per day) and 20mg oxycodone time
release(2 per day). Its changed dramatically on how it helps the pain. In the
beginning one 10 mg pill help for 6 hours, now fast forward 4.5 years the same
amount lasts about 2 hours. Its scary because you get dependent on the drug and
if you stop you hurt like crazy, cant sleep and go nuts. Drugs change the way
your brain functions and its very difficult to get off by yourself. Its
impossible to understand unless you have been through it.
Ron

    On Friday, December 23, 2016 7:09 PM, "jume9...@comcast.net"