I would like soft and comfortable lead world supports but not "lower back"
- more so right next to my spine which would support me better when going
out and about in my wheelchair or in my Van when I get rocked back and
forth.

I am pretty sure I have the corpus seating that came with my Permobil M 300
but it is so damn thin that it hurts my fragile back in since my scoliosis
has gotten worse... my upper body hugs the right side of the back to my
wheelchair.

Again, if I didn't have all the other problems I am having (which I can
barely keep up with) I would pursue it. This is surely not an excuse
because my chair if something I depend on each and every day. I have not
even had the opportunity to get to the dentist recently and I know I have a
cavity. My life is pretty much on hold until I get my urology problem taken
care of and my neurology problem that started on the 12th. I wish there was
a neurologist in the area who specializes in spinal cord injuries but the
closest one is at Barrows spinal Institute and the closest one is in
Phoenix but that is just a little too far even now it is only 2 hours away.
I need to get my leaking under control before even considering something
like that.

Thank you for your input Joan and Fragile!

~Lori

--
"Petting, scratching and cuddling a dog could be soothing to the mind and
heart and deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer." ~Dean