How does one know if he has a syrinx?

Sent via my Samsung Galaxy, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: greg <g...@eskimo.com> Date: 1/19/17
4:42 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: quad-list <quad-list@eskimo.com> Cc:
quad-list@eskimo.com Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Back, pain, back!!!
I keep a small pillow on my lap at all times. I use it for many things.
I put my phone or tablet on it when using them. I put a lot of things I eat on
it. Like I just had a slice of pizza. I set it on a paper towel and set it on
the pillow. I can then just lift the pillow up to eat it. When I try to hold
the pizza, I drop it too often.
Greg