This warning is like many of those that you see on TV. It is a warning
only. I just want to my PCP today (a good internal medicine physician) and
asked her if she had heard about this and she has not.

When I went to have my Urodynamics & Cystoscopy this past Tuesday the
urologist usually uses Cipro as a preventative by having to go up into the
bladder with tools. He has not said anything differently either.

I remember taking Levaquin for the first time in 2014 I think it was and it
was the first time I ever took Levaquin. OMG! I couldn't even move my jaw
without hurting. It was like my whole body was in pain and it hurt to move
anything. But the second time I went on it... I had none of these symptoms.

Go figure!

--
"Petting, scratching and cuddling a dog could be soothing to the mind and
heart and deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer." ~Dean