After a few years in your house, how do you walls, doors, look from chair damage? I've been so careful not to crash, scrape, bang, into things. After 12 years here, things still look pretty good. I have a tight 2 turns to get into my room, No issues there. Coming out of my room I have 1 big ding on a counter corner, and1 big ding on corner of the frig. Both from backing up. My living room has a step down, a friend built an oak ramp. I have some scrapes on the ramp from when my footrest is down to low. That's it inside, but my front door is trashed. I push it open with my footrest, often my joystick box scrapes it as it closes. I put a brass plate on the bottom, but my footrest often misses it. Oh, the biggest damage inside is the wall by my bed. I back in and ding the wall a lot, plus when I to transfer they lift my armrest back and it hits the wall. A few holes there now. I now have a piece of plywood there.
Greg