Hey guys,

How do you feel about asking strangers for help? And how far would you go…

I use to HATE asking strangers for help. Now I do all the time. Usually just simple things like: Asking if they can hand me something, or pick up something I dropped, etc. Yesterday I was at the store and they were giving out samples of shrimp. They asked if I wanted one. It looked so good, I had to try it. So I asked if hey could scoop it in my mouth for me. I did that once before with  stuffed mushroom.

Have you, or would you ask a stranger to empty your legbag? If not, what if you were so full, you are going through AD?

Adjust you in your chair?

Greg