Yeah, I do think most people like to help. If they looked frustrated I might not ask. Just yesterday I was sitting in front of my house. Facing my house with the sun on my back, using my tablet. A car pulled up and a guy rolled down his window. He yelled to see if I was OK. He said he saw me there when he drove by and I was still there on his way back. He just wanted to be sure I was OK. I get that a lot.
Greg